Our awesome brides and grooms and Blue Sky friends received a little Christmas present from us – a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
We’ve been having a lot of fun with the cookie cutters and we’re super excited to reveal the first ever Blue Sky Photography challenge – from the heart.
We challenge you to get creative with the cookie cutter heart and post your best shot onto our Facebook wall. There’s also a brilliant prize up for grabs too!
To give you some inspiration, we’ve invited some of our Blue Sky friends to get creative and give you a starter for ten… so here’s a big Blue Sky thank you to Beetroot Blue, Freja Designer Dressmaking and Planet Flowers for their amazing creative talents here!
Beetroot Blue: Crumbly, buttery, scrummy Scottish Shortbread…
Planet Flowers: Layered Eucalyptus Cinerea leaf heart with a Tillandsia moss surround
Freja Designer Dressmaking: Shot silk douppion dress with ruched silk sash and valentines hand beading
To see more shots from these sets, check out the From the heart album on Facebook…
The prize you’re playing for is a scrummy box of Biscuiteers biscuits!
Get creative, get snapping and get posting! It’s going to be judged by the top people behind this – Kirsty from Beetroot Blue, Mette who is Freja Designer Dressmaking and Gemma the creative force behind Planet Flowers… along with team Blue Sky! We’ll will get out heads together and pick the best, most creative photograph and use of the heart.
We have a very few spare hearts left, so if you need one, get in touch!
The small (but oh so important print is as follows!)
– Your photograph MUST be posted onto the Blue Sky Photography Facebook wall by 23:59 on Sunday 6th March 2011!
– The compeitition is open to everyone, but sadly the prize cannot be won by a professional photogapher (sorry – you guys have a slight advantage!)
– By submitting your photograph, you’re allowing us to use it in promotional materials associated with the competition.
– The judging team’s decision is final!
– The prize has to be delivered to an address in the UK and cannot be exchanged for anything else and it may differ from the photograph shown (but will be of equal value).
GOOD LUCK and we can’t wait to see what you get up to!